Acad files for frame and suspension components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm back from the dead and finally resurrecting my plans that got put on the shelf for a bit, but have still been designing and researching things as new parts become available all the time.

My question is, has anyone been able to acquire CAD files of the frame.. There are some new ideas I would like to engineer to have metal cut for when I fab things up... even if it costs a little money to buy, I'm good with that, it just saves me a ton of time to not have to remove parts and model the frame

JayLuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
That would be nice to be able to get ahold of the autocad files

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's an interesting 2012 1500 what with the leaf springs and beam front axle

I have no idea about it's accuracy. It's all I could find for a 1500 though. This one's interesting too:

https://grabcad.com/library/dodge-ram-3500-1

I'm not sure how to obtain actual mfg files, but my guess is that they're not readily available to the public.

WAWII

Reaction score
Ram Year
1949, 1953, 1984 (2014), 2006
Engine
318, 5.7 HEMI, 5.9 Cummins
I'm ... finally resurrecting my plans that got put on the shelf for a bit, but have still been designing and researching things as new parts become available all the time.

My question is, has anyone been able to acquire CAD files of the frame.. ...

R/T_Fire,

Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I've taken many measurements, and made some drawings of my 2014 frame for my Ramcharger Project (https://www.facebook.com/William.A.Watson.II/).

What is your project and what are you looking for, as I might be able to help.

God Bless,
Will