Adams Polishes Mystery Bucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DonnyP

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recorded an unboxing video of me opening it. I've never recorded or uploaded a video like this before. I just used the facetime HD camera on my macbook pro to record it. So I apologize if the video isn't very good or the quality is bad.

I just need to figure out how to upload it now haha.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There was a rumor(unconfirmed)a couple years ago that Adams put one of their detailers in one of those "Mystery Boxes" and when the box was delivered the detailer helped the customer detail his truck----now that is reaaal service!!!!!!
Jay

OP
OP
DonnyP

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was a rumor(unconfirmed)a couple years ago that Adams put one of their detailers in one of those "Mystery Boxes" and when the box was delivered the detailer helped the customer detail his truck----now that is reaaal service!!!!!!
Jay

That is awesome!! I would assume it was a location close to his headquarters lol. Unless the detailer flew out with the box someone purchased and helped them.

OP
OP
DonnyP

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I hope this uploaded correctly.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unconfirmed rumor only=******** :D:D
Jay

OP
OP
DonnyP

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It sounds like the tire shine I received is a very rare, limited time item. I guess it's selling for quite a bit on ebay for a bottle like mine. Untamed tire shine

F00_DF9_C3_B0_EC_40_E6_8_A8_B_E60472_E78203.jpg

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It sounds like the tire shine I received is a very rare, limited time item. I guess it's selling for quite a bit on ebay for a bottle like mine. Untamed tire shine

F00_DF9_C3_B0_EC_40_E6_8_A8_B_E60472_E78203.jpg
It was a collab they did with the Untamed (Supreme font ripoff) clothing brand. Its not the product thats limited but the bottle. No one is really paying top dollar for it anymore, but you may be able to find someone whos an Adams fanatic to take it off your hands. Other than that, just a tire shine. However it is very cool imo you didnt have to buy it or go through the hype just for it to land in your lap lol.

OP
OP
DonnyP

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was a collab they did with the Untamed (Supreme font ripoff) clothing brand. Its not the product thats limited but the bottle. No one is really paying top dollar for it anymore, but you may be able to find someone whos an Adams fanatic to take it off your hands. Other than that, just a tire shine. However it is very cool imo you didnt have to buy it or go through the hype just for it to land in your lap lol.

Haha. That’s the same thing I thought. I pulled it out of there and wasn’t sure what it was so I looked it up. That’s what I found out about it.

It does smell good though!!! I’ll probably just use it.

Just picked up some stuff from chemical guys. Their claybar kit. Interior cleaner (pineapple scent) and 3 pack of air freshener (new car, stripper and leather scent) all for 45 bucks.

Not bad.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Love new car "trees" and @AdamsPolishes leather conditioner. If I could stretch out more in the truck, I might never come inside the house to sleep LOL.