Adding factory Fog lights to my 2014 Ram 1500 tradesman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blakedelfs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I bought a bumper with the Fog light. Cut outs. Now I just need help figuring out with wiring purporting.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
@M2Mods makes the fog light harness that goes from the front end module (connector under the fuse box). You'll also need the fog light jumper harness (can be found on eBay or any online Mopar parts site's), new headlight switch with fogs ( ebay/rock auto/Mopar parts sites) and programming. This can be done 2 ways. Dealer, they can add the sales code, most likely would charge an hour's labor for it so ~$100-120. Or you can get alfaobd ($50 Google play store) and obdlink mx/+ ($80-100 Amazon/ebay). Yes it's more than what the dealer would charge but if you plan on adding any other oem upgrades or lighting upgrades you'll be able to enable them yourself and most dealers don't have access to or won't

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman
1990 5.9L 12v Cummins W250

RonVez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey
Just did this myself
Chromed.jpg
Replaced and Painted Grill and bumper, added Tow hooks and the Fogs
blackedout.jpg
Couldn't find the Fog Light wire connection, Thanks will track it down now lol

RonVez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well Good News and Bad(for me)
Good....I'm not blind after all.. looking for a factory connection for fogs that wasn't there lol
Bad.... gotta find ....Mp, you still making these?
Took a looky in my PDB under fuses an the connector points are sealed awaiting wiring
1 remaining peice to puzzle of installing Fogs....Dam it was fun lol
I have the Fog connector Jumper Cable,its just the Factory Connection Wires from the Fuse
Box I'm in need of
foglt-ext-harness-2500-jpg.89451

Last edited: