My 2019 RAM 2500 Big Horn 6.7L Diesel LED fog lights Installation and configuration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Smith MC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
Following the posted steps written by Mike G I was able to successfully installed, configured and enabled my truck front LED fog lights for my 2019 RAM 2500 Big Horn 6.7L Diesel.

I got the extended fog light wire/cable and connector from Mike G in Feb., 2023. I purchased an AlfaOBD license online for $53, and installed the newest version of AlfaOBD 2.5.2.0 in my Windows 7 laptop a week ago. Yesterday I followed the posted video link and watched YouTube video, and tried to configure and enable my front LED fog lights. Since they are LED fog lights the configuring steps in the YouTube video were not enough, meaning those steps wouldn't turn on my front fog lights. Then I read through carefully Mike G's posted steps AGAIN, and added the few extra AlfaOBD configuration steps for the LED fog lights posted there, nothing more and nothing less. I disconnected my AlfaOBD bluetooth from my laptop, turned my truck starting button/key to off, and unplugged the OBDlink MX+ afterward. Then I locked my truck and waited 3-5 minutes and fired up my truck. I turned the headlamp switch away from the Auto position (when the switch is in the Auto and Off positions the fog lights won't turn on even you press the fog light button in the switch), and pressed the fog light button, the dashboard immediately displayed the green fog light logo and she was on in both left and right sides!

Last edited: