Adding Fog Lights to 2002

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seabee67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
Just bought a used 2002 Ram. It didn't come with factory installed fog lights, just the louvers in the "holes" of the front bumper. When inspecting the truck when I first bought it I noticed a wiring harness in the area of the driver side hole that would be for that fog light. I looked online and found a jumper harness kit that looked like it would fit the existing wire end. There is a fuse in the spot for the fog light in the fuse box. Also, online I found a headlight switch replacement that is identical to the one I have except it has the fog light feature. Apparently you just push the headlight swith to turn them on/off.
My Questions-
-I haven't had a chance to look behind the existing switch to see, but does anyone KNOW if the other wiring is there to connect to the new switch?
-Any recomendations on fog lamps or kits that fit well to the existing factory bumper?
-Any words of advise?
Thanks

Nitroman78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Send a pic of ur truck, engine bay where this harness is. The switch is a pull out style and is meant to make it so that u cannot turn on high beam & fogs @ same time. U will have to pull the bezel around the instrument panel and radio etx..3 screws pulls the switch control out and inspect the harness in both…the fogs themselves ive had to rewire on my 99 mew grounds galore lmk how u make out will help best i can