Aftermarket switch panel for blank overhead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faheygf87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So we just took delivery of our first ram work truck, '22, 2500, 6.4, single cab, long bed, 2wd. Its base model with just a couple towing related options ticked.

It will be a delivery pickup for a garbage company, and will have a gooseneck trailer hooked up 99% of the time.

We will be adding extra hazard lights and light bars and such. I know the factory aux switches can be used, but i'm not sure i'd like to put in that much effort.

Since there is a gaping empty space where an overhead console should be, i'm thinking an aftermarket switch panel could go there. Does anybody have an neat mounting tricks for that space? Or products specifically for that?

Attachments

• PXL_20221118_200156522.jpg
    PXL_20221118_200156522.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 15

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Depending on the switch panel you can use double sided tape. That's what I did with my auxbeam switch panel. Mine is just in a different location

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL, that’s hilarious! Sasquatch lights… hey honey, remember the other day when you asked me if there was anything I needed for my birthday?

DB Cooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETORQ
ProComp makes a glass switch panel that is very cool. The one on my truck has six switches with similar stickers to mark them. They may make larger models, IDK

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
OTRATTW(Over The Road And Through The Hills) is a JEEP staple.
You can customize on/off color, left on right off or reverse, on/off/on, on/on(a/b). Took me 3 days to figure out all the options I wanted for when I had the Jeep.

Also, "We will be adding extra hazard lights and light bars and such. I know the factory aux switches can be used, but i'm not sure i'd like to put in that much effort."

Do you have them as stock or talking about adding the AUX panel?