AGS Code: P1D73 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msobie64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I just got done having my 2019 Ram repaired after a deer decided to ruin my day a few weeks back. This included the installation of a new Active Grill Shutter assembly. Well after driving it a 300 or so miles I got the code: P1D73. I took it back to the shop who repaired it and they didn't find anything wrong with it and cleared the code. As you can guess I drove it probably another 100 or so miles and the code is now back. If I start the truck I can see the shutters going through the "check" process by opening then closing and it doesn't seem like any of the shutters are out of alignment or stuck. None of the shutters are lose or anthing. I did have a friend scan the truck and the shop didn't reset the AGS counters after the install of the new unit, shows like 13,000 cycles or something. Could this cause the code or is the reset of the counter not related?