Air Lift Upgrade Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyder124

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Afternoon All,
I was recently installing the 1000 HD Air Lift kit in my 2013 1500 Laramie but ran into an issue. According to anything that I find on the internet there is supposed to be a hole at the top of the spring seat that I can put an air line through. However, mine seems to have a type of spacer in place with a screw and nut holding it secure. I bought this truck in 2018 and have never had any suspension work done. I am not sure if this stock or some type of aftermarket leveling kit or what. So I thought I would turn to the pros. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Spacer 1.jpg
    Spacer 1.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Spacer 2.jpg
    Spacer 2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Spacer 3.jpg
    Spacer 3.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Spacer 4.jpg
    Spacer 4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 19

jvbuttex

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I-6
you might have a poor mans lift on it... I had a 2015, there was NO such spacers on mine... i routed the tubing up the center over the top and back to the license plate for the pressure valve. Maybe pull it out and drill a hole... I know its quite a challenge to get them bags into the springs. Yes even when you deflate them and slip in-between the spring coils. not impossible, but a little work.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I installed TGC spacers after my leveling project. Gave me a little rake back. I'm considering installed bags of some sort and figure the spacers will be removed since I can get my rake from the bags inflated a little.