Air Suspension Ground strap/ground wire locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TommyTwoRams

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013/2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has ever looked for or found a schematic that gives the locations for the ground straps on a 4th or 5th gen Ram 1500. I’m having intermittent issues with my AS and after screwing with it I’m starting to think I have a ground problem. I’ve scoured the ‘ol info highway with not much luck. Aside from pulling the passenger seat and center console to get at the air suspension module, I’ve been all over the system with no luck. Any info on this GD air setup would help

Last edited:

Wangmuf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
I'm in the same boat as you. Had "service air suspension", "service trailer brake" messages and traction control light on the dash all pop up at startup yesterday, can't find a bad fuse anywhere. Suspect it's a ground issue. Did you ever find it?

DA67Goatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There's a ground on the frame near the air compressor module and by the filler neck. Those are the only two I can recall. Probably a few more up front if I had to guess