airbag and seatbelt light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram_davis_1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 4x4 ST crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys i have a 2012 Ram 1500 and for about a month i had the airbag and seatbelt light on had someone look at it but could not find the issue. they did a code reader on it and no code came up is there anybody out there that can help me out with this cause that seatbelt chime is getting annoying

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
hey guys i have a 2012 Ram 1500 and for about a month i had the airbag and seatbelt light on had someone look at it but could not find the issue. they did a code reader on it and no code came up is there anybody out there that can help me out with this cause that seatbelt chime is getting annoying
I don't know the fix for it but you can turn that chime off, google it or look on here, I know on mine I can do it with the fob and certain steps with the ignition, but I'm sure the steps are different on yours, but I'm almost positive it can be done on yours also.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If the airbag light is on there will be codes. You’ll need a code reader that can retrieve airbag and communication codes.