Alert on navigations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello,
Is there a way to get an audible tone when using the Ram navigation if the navigation found a quicker way to where your heading? I swear my 2017 would give an audible alert! On my 2022 I just get a message that states it found a quicker route. Do you want to review? If I happen not to catch it on the screen then I’m out of luck! I’ve searched through all the settings I can’t find it if it’s there. I have the 8.4 screen in my truck.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Last edited:

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you sure it wasn't Android Auto and Google Maps? That gives you an audible alert if it finds a quicker route.

I've never tried the installed Nav, not when I have AA and Maps. Is there anything that the installed Nav does that Maps doesn't do?

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
My 2022 with the 12” makes a three-ding chime while lowering the music volume. I hate the re-routing in LA. It’s NOT faster and often local streets with endless stop lightS so I’ve turned it off.

OP
OP
21SilverRam

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m sure I was using the built in navigation. I wasn’t using car play when I would get an audible alert.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye