Alerts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Npd9769

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have a 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn diesel with 64,000. I started getting alerts advising the 4 wheel drive was temporarily unavailable, traction control was unavailable, low brake fluid service the trailer system and ABS wasn’t working. I had the batteries checked and they were going bad so I had them replaced. The alerts went away but returned within 24 hours. They will occasionally go away but reappear. The voltage reads between 14 - 14.3. I went to O’Reillys and they used their diagnostic tester and they did not show any codes even though the alerts were displaying on the dashboard. Can anyone please help me with this issue!

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Your batteries may not have a full charge on them off of the shelf . An over night low amperage charge should restore full potential.

OP
OP
N

Npd9769

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Your batteries may not have a full charge on them off of the shelf . An over night low amperage charge should restore full potential.
Since I’ve never owned a diesel before. Do I need to charge just the main battery or do I charge one then charge the other? I hope my question makes sense.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956