Alpha OBD share?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbroj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm adding fog lights to my 2020 1500 Classic SLT. I scored a great deal (At least I think so) on a bumper complete with hardware and lights for $100. I purchased and still need to install the wiring from M2 and a head/fog light switch from an online salvage shop. The last item will be BCM programming. I have not pulled the trigger on an Alpha OBD and security bypass harness, wondering if anyone is in the Western North Carolina area that has one and is willing to help out. I already paid a dealer once to add my trailer brake controller, I needed it NOW! I'm hoping to avoid giving a dealer any more of my money, 1 more trip and I could buy the Alpha for myself. I can see 20" wheels in my future and the need to calibrate the speedometer. If I can't find someone nearby willing to help, I may just have to buy it for myself (sigh..). Thanks!

haasri

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what are you calling western NC

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
AlfaOBD is good for more than just making vehicle configuration changes. You can run diagnostic test and view live sensor data, it could save you on future repairs. It's definitely well worth buying.