Antifreeze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ramsfan78

Ramsfan78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The Killerglass looks really cool, but I've seen Pyrex do some ugly things in the kitchen. I can only imagine what it would do under the hood.
This would be a show car item, in my opinion. Putting it on a daily driver would be begging for trouble.

They have a vid on you tube. Google "killerglass destruction test". Pretty impressive. Besides,
I am pretty sure I'll be keeping my stock hose in the bed of the truck for a while. Just in case, you know. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
Back to my question, as long as it's mix with anything it's ok?

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Or Evan's.

Who is Evan and what does he do? Make custom color antifreeze?

Back to my question, as long as it's mix with anything it's ok?

Whats your question? Is it ok to mix antifreeze and distilled water with colorant? I dont know, assuming your dye is stable (non reactive with anything in the system) it should be ok...

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They have a vid on you tube. Google "killerglass destruction test". Pretty impressive. Besides,
I am pretty sure I'll be keeping my stock hose in the bed of the truck for a while. Just in case, you know. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Probably a good idea.. lol
I just saw red flags the minute I read "Pyrex". That stuff doesn't like to be heated unevenly and I've seen it shatter more than a few times.
Seriously, I hope you find that it works great. It looks really cool.
Keep us posted.