Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any reviews on mm3 tuner for 6.7l CTD

Discussion in 'Engine and Performance' started by swp1983, Feb 19, 2017.

Sponsored By: Moe's Performance
  1. swp1983

swp1983 Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7l cummins
    seems to be a great programmer. Engine/trans and gauge monitor all in one! Not seeing too many posts yet on it!?

2. Power247

Power247 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4 HEMI
    There are lots of reviews online and on the dedicated Dodge/Ram Cummins sites. Ray @ Double R Diesel is doing some excellent stuff with the MM3. His videos are on YouTube and FB.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

3. J Dale Savage

J Dale Savage Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7L Cummins
    I just ordered one for my 2018 2500 Cummins, might be awhile before I get the delete and tune done. I'll post again about how it goes and works. I read a lot of reviews - here and elsewhere. Seems like there are a few out there that are good, I had decided on the Raceme or MM3, and ended up with the MM3. I also have an EGR delete, Throttle valve delete, S & B CAI, a 409 SS DPF/SCR Delete pipe, Cherry Bomb 30" 409 SS diesel muffler, a Diamond Eye 409 SS filter back 4" dual exhaust with 5" angle cut tips, an EGT probe and an A-pillar mount.

4. JMod45

JMod45 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7 Diesel
    Lots of posts about them on the Cummins forums. I tried talking to Ray, and everything was cryptic, and he wouldn't tell me anything without paying to be a member of that forum. Even talking tuning with an in tact emissions system. I understand being careful, but it sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

Look up Dude's Diesel Performance. Call Clayton over there, and he can tell you what you want to know. He's dealt with them, and others.

5. Donnie Straps

Donnie Straps Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I dont have direct experience with double r but have heard enough that I wont use them. You can contact CTT, they are great and customer service is excellent. Them I do have direct experience with and cant say enough good things about them.

6. mtnrider

mtnrider Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7 Cummins
    Yeah, he has this "pay for admission" crap going on now with the IGOTA Cummins site. What a crock of crap. Even making existing customers pay the $100 "fee" to continue to talk to them. Purely a profit move. They also ban anyone that has anything but cult like following reviews of them as well. Take your money elsewhere.

By the way he trolls all the forums and will ban you if you talk smack about them even outside his forum.

7. Senodil

Senodil Junior Member

Ram Year:
    2018 2500
    Engine:
    Cummins
    Thank you for that info, I will take my business elsewhere.....