any vendors out there with ARH 2500 headers in stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i got a few busted exhaust manifold bolts so this is a perfect excuse to install a set of ARH headers (since they are the only game in town)

except, no one seems to have them in stock, i checked with Nick, Moes, Summit and nothing

anyone have a lead on a set?
i need them for a 2017 ram 2500 with cats on them

OP
OP
diymirage

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick sold me mine (site vendor here). Not a 2500 but I bet he has a deal on a set for your truck too. He had a better deal on them over anywhere else I looked online.

He has been very helpful, AND he has the best price I could find...but he has the same problem every else has, no inventory on hand

(And at the price of these babies, I can't fault him for not having a dozen pair sitting on a shelf)

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I tried calling them today, but they were closed

I send out an email to them, but I can't imagine they would give walk in customers preference over thier vendors
I don't know, if they're selling retail to you and wholesale to them . . . I'd slip in all the retails I could . . . just a thought ;)

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
i got a few busted exhaust manifold bolts so this is a perfect excuse to install a set of ARH headers (since they are the only game in town)

except, no one seems to have them in stock, i checked with Nick, Moes, Summit and nothing

anyone have a lead on a set?
i need them for a 2017 ram 2500 with cats on them
RM64-15134300LSWC
Maybe call the ones with these links that say they are not sold out???

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thats our member Nick, right?
He was one of the first ones i tried, also doesnt have one in stock
Most vendors just drop ship from the manufacturer or a central warehouse nowadays. Probably looking for a big company like summit to actually keep anything in their own warehouse.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We do not offer Remflex but yes I believe that is the correct part number.

Also as for stock this is an issue with ARH. There is a national backorder. Since ARH moved from NY to NC EVERYTHING they offer is backed up. Their electrician did not install the switch gear in time and it took them months. Which held up production for months. Even now their facility is not at 100% operation. All our stock of ARH has been sold and stocking orders have not come in for a very long time. This is a common problem you will see with all dealers who normally stock ARH. Now, usually our stock orders will end up as pre-sales for new orders which sets our "stock" orders back further.

OP
OP
diymirage

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We do not offer Remflex but yes I believe that is the correct part number.
I was wondering why you hadn't offered to throw in a set ;)

All our stock of ARH has been sold and stocking orders have not come in for a very long time. This is a common problem you will see with all dealers who normally stock ARH. Now, usually our stock orders will end up as pre-sales for new orders which sets our "stock" orders back further.

So, where does this place my order on the list?
Before or after your "stock" orders?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was wondering why you hadn't offered to throw in a set ;)

So, where does this place my order on the list?
Before or after your "stock" orders?
As mentioned our stock orders turn to preorders. Trust me if I had something coming sooner it would be yours. I hate preorders. I want to get my customers their parts asap. I dont hold part orders for stock. Problem is they are so backed up this doesnt move any dates up. I personally spoke to the owner Nick (must also be a cool guy with that name) for a long time on the phone a few weeks back. They are doing the best they can but they literally moved into a facility that wasn't finished. Their GC failed them badly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat