Any WeatherTech-like Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm about to replace the carpet in my truck. It has been down all winter while I get it prepped and repairing some long overdue problems. Obviously weathertech doesn't make mats for first gen dodge trucks - are there any brands out there that make an all weather, high sided, molded floor mat? Or has anyone done a DIY version? My new carpet will be black and it will be my daily driver so I want to protect the new floor from dirt and salt. Plus I like the look of molded floor mats versus the basic cut out rubber mats. Thanks!

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
could always clean the floors real good and bed liner them. bed liner also generally acts as a bit of a sound deadener. it is a bit of work but likely the best route to save the cab. also getting good deep floor mats for the winter is also a good idea. i got some nice dodge ones for the summer but deep no name ones for the winter.

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I will be applying POR15 to the bare steel floor then laying Dynomat and then laying the carpet. I'm looking for high sided floor mats that go ontop of the carpet. The only mats I find are the standard flat ones that lets water run right off of them

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
i would still possibly put something like rocker guard or something over the por15 but below the dynomat just to be 100% sure it is all sealed up and waterproof. have you checked Canadian tire or walmart? they usually have something with pretty deep floor mats. i don't think you will ever find ones with tall sides unless you pay someone to make custom ones which would likely not be cheap.