Anyone else being a child in the snow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Outstanding, make a video. Nah, would have to go out on porch and scrape "snow" outta freezer. Used to enjoy doing stuff like that, going on roof shoveling off snow, playing bumper tag in drifts, stuff like that. All fun, except for cleanup.

Now, me thinks I just watch a video, lmao....

Hey yer TRUCK, ENJOY YERSELF !!!!!

OP
OP
JoshR104

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
North east Pa near the border with upstate NY.

OP
OP
JoshR104

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Outstanding, make a video. Nah, would have to go out on porch and scrape "snow" outta freezer. Used to enjoy doing stuff like that, going on roof shoveling off snow, playing bumper tag in drifts, stuff like that. All fun, except for cleanup.

Now, me thinks I just watch a video, lmao....

Hey yer TRUCK, ENJOY YERSELF !!!!!

Lol just going to drive it down to the carwash in a few days and blast it off. No cleanup required plus drove the misses to work and back so covered in salt anyways. No video had to take photo myself and just playing around in 3 acres of space.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Currently not snowing here in Tampa, so no childish behavior here. I know for a fact though Id total out my truck being a kid though on the slippery stuff.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Absolutely - whenever it snows, I hide under the bed till it goes away. Usually a couple hours or so.

Mike Flea

US ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I gotta laugh. Everybody with their 4x4's having fun in the snow, and you should, give that 4x4 a workout. When I had a 4x4 I did too. But then I grew up. Now I do donuts in tight intersections and parking lots with my 4x2:rotflmao:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Of course. its the only thing snow is good for, drift lube. I hate the winter the only thing I enjoy is driving in the snow. Hate the cold, hate the snow removal, hate having to put the car away until spring. wah wah wah, call me a wahmbulance

wahmbulance-boo-hoo-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If I get snow I'm gonna get straight stupid! It might snow in south AR once ever 3 or 4 years, I'd enjoy it year around it's to damn hot here

Aaron Roland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like a blast. Can't wait until we get some here in Kentucky. When I had my Xterra, I would go out and play and occasionally help people that were stuck.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hour north and a little west literally last exit off 81 before you hit NY.
Got fam out that way, always go bye tha dealership once I get off 84. Tons of Ram owners out there for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
Of course. its the only thing snow is good for, drift lube. I hate the winter the only thing I enjoy is driving in the snow. Hate the cold, hate the snow removal, hate having to put the car away until spring. wah wah wah, call me a wahmbulance

wahmbulance-boo-hoo-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

What is all that? Snow removal, cold?? I don't understand... :lol:

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Frequently have fun in the snow. Had to power my way out of the ditch more than once taking a corner too fast. So far I've saved it every time, but I know I'll have a tow in my future eventually. Traction control always off when having fun or I'd have been stuck many times.