Anyone from so cal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l Cummins
New guy from Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills area. I am always down to meet new people.:happy160:

Poriggity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
If yall wanna do a meet and greet ill bring the dodge down to your neck of the woods.. im in lake arrowhead. Weekends work best for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
junior81

junior81

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 crew cab sport
Engine
We need to set something up so we can at least get it going. Irwindale is rt off the 605 on live oak. They have a drag races every Thursday. We should meet up at a bj's or TGIF ,in n out etc.... Get to know the members. Weekend is cool,After that I wouldn't mind driving up to the mountains to do a meet up with poriggity for some fun in the snow

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We need to set something up so we can at least get it going. Irwindale is rt off the 605 on live oak. They have a drag races every Thursday. We should meet up at a bj's or TGIF ,in n out etc.... Get to know the members. Weekend is cool,After that I wouldn't mind driving up to the mountains to do a meet up with poriggity for some fun in the snow

That sounds good too. Didnt know there was a race track there.
Im definitely down

SirScottland

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab
Engine
Whats up guys im up in the Palmdale area..... It would be awesome to meet fellow RAM guys. Nice to get feed back and other MOD ideas..