Anyone have the baja fenders? Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I saw a ram the other day that had baja front and rear fenders and I thought they looked pretty cool on his truck. Does anyone have these? If you do can you post some pics and any ups or downs on the fenders?

Thanks

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
nothing yet but these are on my list! I think ill be going with fiberwerx when I pull the trigger.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Yall have any pics of said fenders? Sounds pretty cool.

Robstar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
KORE Performance also sells the RamRunner fenders individually now. They look pretty similar to the FiberWerx fenders.

KORE TACTICAL SERIES Front Fenders

KORE TACTICAL SERIES Quad Cab/Regular Cab Rear Bedsides

I had front and rear fiberglass fenders on my old 04 Ranger and as cool as it looked and for how many heads turned the utility of having the rear fenders was completely shot. The fiberglass is pretty fragile and is bound to crack sometime. I took mine off completely and mounted rubber washers at the inside and outside of each mounting point and I still saw hairline fractures after less than 6 months. But you can't lean anything against them, sit on them, lean against them yourself, etc. I tried to find a stock bed to replace mine but no luck and ended up selling the truck.

11336619.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
kore is making those? I just figured they had been reselling fiberwerx?