Warlock owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any Warlock owners can you post your stock height on your front fenders. I have the 17” rims. I’m about 37” from ground to middle of fender just seems too short. My friends truck is a 2014 Ram Laramie is the same height as mine but the rear of truck mine is over an inch taller than his. I just measured the rear height from ground to middle of fender it’s about 39”.
Thanks,

Last edited:

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I have the 17” rims. I’m about 35.5” from ground to middle of fender just seems too short.
Ask for the distance from the edge of the wheel-well to the center of the wheel, that takes any difference in tire diameter out of the comparison.

OP
OP
21SilverRam

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ask for the distance from the edge of the wheel-well to the center of the wheel, that takes any difference in tire diameter out of the comparison.
I just measured it’s about 22.5” from center of the wheel to edge of the fender in front and rear is 24” from center of the wheel to the edge of fender.
Thanks

Last edited:

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just measured it’s about 22.5” from center of the wheel to edge of the fender in front and rear is 24” from center of the wheel to the edge of fender.
Thanks

I have very close to the same measurements on my '21 Warlock with fender flares.

I measured relatively on a vertical line. The front was closer to 22" or 22.25" while vertical but the distance increased if I measured more towards the bumper.

Also, my perception of that measurement changed if I didn't fold the measuring tape across the front wheel and tried to use a line of sight while bent over in the barn. So, it may have been closer to 22.5" .

The rear, again while measuring in a vertical line was 24" or 24.25" depending on parallax error or your point of view.

It was warm out there, so, I didn't obsess too much. :cool:

OP
OP
21SilverRam

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for measuring! I guess mine is about right then.
Take care,
Matt

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for measuring! I guess mine is about right then.
Take care,
Matt

You're most welcome.

It must be in the right ballpark and glad I could help.

I suspect that the rear height may have squeaked up a slight bit in recent years.
Maybe, it helps reduce the drag coefficient or some marketing person thinks it looks cooler.
Some people choose to level off their vehicles, for whatever that's worth. LOL :cool:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My stock ‘17 big horn is 21”…just for comparison.