Anyone here add the factory aux switch panel and aux PDC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse Lackman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
We ordered the VSIM but I can't see much value in it without the aux switches. You can put on a light show with wigwag everywhere but not much else of value. I've read around the internet about people adding adding the factory aux switches and aux PDC. Read all the docs at https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-commercial/body-builders-guide.html for the 2500.

I found correct part numbers for both the aux switch panel and PDC from the Mopar owner's parts area. It seems the biggest problem is activating the option in the vehicle electronics.

Yesterday I contacted Ram Body Builder support and they said it can't be done. Hah! that makes me want add the factory aux switches even more!

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I went the other route using one of the aftermarket kits. The vendor only supports up to 4th GEN and I don't like the fact the replacement switch bank has the diesel engine brake switch. Before I went that route I searched hi and low for a Power Wagon switch bank with the aux switches and could not find it. I regret not including the aux switches when I ordered the truck.

Overlander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Aniv Build #0006
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered the Upfitter Module as well. For the price it seemed like an easy decision. I figured I'll have plenty of time to explore what it can do once it's in the driveway. Though I will definitely be using a SPOD Bantam X for aux controls.