Anyone in South Jersey order a Ram recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wondering if anyone has any recent experience ordering a new truck in South Jersey? Dealers they had a good or bad experience with? Discounts / pricing? THANKS!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My son did not order, but he said Lester Glenn in Toms River did OK. He is Leasing, why, heck I not know, LOL> He is already on his 2nd truck ref leasing RAM.

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My son did not order, but he said Lester Glenn in Toms River did OK. He is Leasing, why, heck I not know, LOL> He is already on his 2nd truck ref leasing RAM.
Thanks! I will certainly look into them.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My father bought his 1st new car from them in 1965. I cannot say yea, nay on the dealership as I haven't been in Lester Glenn since maybe 1972, LOL> BUT it is the Dealership my son is using ref leases and he has said nothing about an issue, but who knows, hee hee.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
I don't have a recommendation of a dealer to go to, unless you wanted a Ford, but I do have a recommendation of one not to patronize.

My son and I bought his truck at Turnersville CDJR, worst experience of any dealer I've ever had. Should have walked, but he had just gotten home from his tour in Afghanistan and really wanted this truck, so I sucked it up and the positive was that he learned something. Didn't know it at the time, but they're owned by Cherry Hill Dodge, who had been successfully sued for fraud for their taking advantage of a handicapped senior citizen. They also once tried to charge me $35 for an $11 part. Glad I had printed out the part page on their website, parts guy tried to say it was a mistake on the computer, hmm, which one, his website, the parts computer, or the one that calculates his commission check? LOL.

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't have a recommendation of a dealer to go to, unless you wanted a Ford, but I do have a recommendation of one not to patronize.

My son and I bought his truck at Turnersville CDJR, worst experience of any dealer I've ever had. Should have walked, but he had just gotten home from his tour in Afghanistan and really wanted this truck, so I sucked it up and the positive was that he learned something. Didn't know it at the time, but they're owned by Cherry Hill Dodge, who had been successfully sued for fraud for their taking advantage of a handicapped senior citizen. They also once tried to charge me $35 for an $11 part. Glad I had printed out the part page on their website, parts guy tried to say it was a mistake on the computer, hmm, which one, his website, the parts computer, or the one that calculates his commission check? LOL.
Thanks for the response! This is exactly the info I was hoping to find...as far as a dealer not to go to. Cherry Hill Ram is already off my list because they do not show any prices at all for their new Rams on their website....only a button to click to contact them for the price.

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Interesting link to the lawsuit against Cherry Hill Dodge/Ram... thanks for sharing!