Anyone running an Expandit exhaust system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MegaCab1Ton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I recently bought my '06 and I've been thinking about some possible upgrades. Is anyone running an exhaust system from Expandit?

SD38-2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 5" straight pipe made by expandit, that I got from Rollin smoke diesel. The kit installed pretty well and it sounds awesome, I like it alot better than the 4" I had on my truck before. A friend of mine use to sell aftermarket parts for CTDs and the exhaust he sold was also mae by expandit and he sold alot of them. Never had any complaints about the kit, the only issue he had was the a few kits were beat up when he recieved them, the shipper must have thrown them around on the truck cause a few of the pipes were dented or bent and the boxes were really beat up.

OP
OP
MegaCab1Ton

MegaCab1Ton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Thanks for the info. A good friend of mine owns Expand-It so I was curious about his product's reputation. I know in talking to people I know that have them, they really like them. I believe he also sells a lot to companies that re-brand them under their own brand name. He also makes a lot of parts for major heavy equipment manufacturers.