Anyone with CarFax or autocheck account??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone with CarFax or autocheck account?? i need to check history of my Ram so the insurance company will fix it. would anyone be willing to do so?? I really don't have to cash to pay $44.00 for one report.

Thank you in advance

Collin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why would the need a Carfax?

Carfax only records what's reported. Get in to an accident and nobody reports it, Carfax will say it never happened.

I went to buy a truck and the Carfax said it was clear. Took it to a mechanic and the truck was in a major flood and worthless.

*our trucks are twins

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put up a thread like this weeks ago and no one was of any help...Everyone said exactly what the post above me said. I got help elsewhere and found out exactly what I needed to know. Seems people tend to read past the question. Basically what it comes down to, if you don't have a carfax account ignore the thread. If you need info send me the vin and I'll see what I can do.

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***