Legitimate company or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Runaround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m needing to replace the complete rear end in my truck. I’ve found a rear end with my ratio and a price I’m willing to pay but I need to know if they are really a legitimate company.
Does anyone know how to tell other than the Better Business Bureau? I’ve looked the company up on their site but they have no affiliation with the BBB.
The company is called,
Used Car and Truck Parts Unlimited or
ucandtruckpartsunlimuted.
If I remember correctly, they are a web based company, whatever that means, out of Florida.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I’m needing to replace the complete rear end in my truck. I’ve found a rear end with my ratio and a price I’m willing to pay but I need to know if they are really a legitimate company.
Does anyone know how to tell other than the Better Business Bureau? I’ve looked the company up on their site but they have no affiliation with the BBB.
The company is called,
Used Car and Truck Parts Unlimited or
ucandtruckpartsunlimuted.
If I remember correctly, they are a web based company, whatever that means, out of Florida.
Check to see if they are registered to do business in state FL and also in the city listed, if not then I would not buy from them, fyi many small business do not belong to the BBB so not being with them is not a big deal to me.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
https://www.car-part.com/ It will list all local junk yards in your area find a low mileage used rear end and throw it in. They dont really fail often at all so as long as the oil looks good in a used one you should be set what exactly failed on yours?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel