Anyone able to help with uconnect update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VanCityDirtDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So I’ve tried getting ahold of Uconnect Canada for days now, and it’s just impossible to speak to anyone. The dealership charges almost $200 just to have a look at the thing, hoping someone here will be able to help. I’ve dug through the forum pretty deep, but can’t quite seem to find this specific answer.

I’ve got a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport with an 8.4” RA3/VP3 CA with NAV. Right now it’s running 14.05.3, which is severely outdated unless uconnect stopped updating it the same year the truck was made lol. When I punch my VIN into the available update page, it says there’s no updates available, which can’t be right. I’ve seen trucks older or same age as mine running 15 and up.

Is anyone able to tell me which firmware download files are compatible with my unit? Or what the last available update put out for it was? I’ve seen the page listing all the downloadable files, but it’s very difficult to understand for me. Any help would be super appreciated :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357