Apologize for a new thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THFD334

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought a 2019 1500 BH/LS, Sport package, 4x4, Crew cab. Just wanting to see some pictures of similar with a 2.5” level on the front. I bought a Motofab 2.5” just now so it’s on the way.
If there’s already a thread for this, please direct me that way. Thanks!26EF0B0A-0B25-4BF7-87D2-DACE5658E71F.jpeg

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Just bought a 2019 1500 BH/LS, Sport package, 4x4, Crew cab. Just wanting to see some pictures of similar with a 2.5” level on the front. I bought a Motofab 2.5” just now so it’s on the way.
If there’s already a thread for this, please direct me that way. Thanks!View attachment 502445
Welcome you came to the right place to learn about your new truck. But this is not Facebook we don’t just post asking to see things. Take your time read through the different sections. You posted in a 4th gen thread with your 5th gen ram. These forums are extremely helpful and there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here sharing information for free. As you scroll through and read you’ll notice we have preferred vendors that offer forum member discounts on parts for our trucks. Again it’s very informative and 99% of things you may run into will be covered on here. But it does require reading it’s not a gallery where people post things they think they have like on fb.

Congratulations on your purchase your new truck looks great !!

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No need to apologize, we are ram enthusiasts here. We love pics and seeing new members' trucks!

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

No worries, I moved it to the right section too.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you! This is the best riding truck I’ve owned. I love it!
Maintain it, use good filters, quality oil, fuel and drive it and enjoy it. A lil well timed MX goes a long way with a Hemi, IMHO.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Ram Forum, give us a list of Options you have with your Bighorn!!!

Snoopy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats a pretty truck! Can I ask a dumb question?? Why do people “level” their truck? I thought the factory puts the rear a bit higher to account for loads you haul. Why would you pay to lower it??

OP
OP
THFD334

THFD334

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the Ram Forum, give us a list of Options you have with your Bighorn!!!
It’s the BH/LS equipment level 1 package. So it does have the unconnect 4 w/ 8.4” screen, remote start, power rear slider, but no heated seats or wheel. It’s the 5.7 MDV etorque. Pulled that horse trailer just fine! I might add trailer brake integration soon though.

OP
OP
THFD334

THFD334

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats a pretty truck! Can I ask a dumb question?? Why do people “level” their truck? I thought the factory puts the rear a bit higher to account for loads you haul. Why would you pay to lower it??
For me it’s just the look. I don’t care for the factory rakes on trucks. That being said, I don’t pull or haul all the time or I might reconsider the leveling kit.

1979PowerWagon360

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 TRX
Engine
I really prefer the leveled look over the rear slightly higher myself. Now if I had plans to do any heavy hauling then I would reconsider this move or have an adjustable rear suspension.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Because 5th Gen Rams are too low