Atrend A201-10CP single 10" sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uncledon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hello folks,

Looking for some suggestions on what subwoofer you have used with this enclosure and if you were happy with how it sounded.

I would like to install a JL sub but want to make sure it fits before I purchase.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Cant offer much help. But I know personally we have a couple great shops local that will let you check stuff out. Might be able to take the box in and test fit.

OP
OP
U

uncledon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
This enclosure with the JL10W3V32 is a really nice addition. Needs a little adjustment to get it balanced with the stock system but overall I'm very happy with the upgrade and the install was very simple and straightforward.

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
This enclosure with the JL10W3V32 is a really nice addition. Needs a little adjustment to get it balanced with the stock system but overall I'm very happy with the upgrade and the install was very simple and straightforward.

Awesome!

Maybe a pic to show it installed ? I miss my full system with JL sub. Budget never allows for that in my life anymore.

illroyale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any pics or setup steps? I am thinking of doing something similar.
Did you tap into rear speakers or use a LOC?

OP
OP
U

uncledon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hi illroyale,
Any pics or setup steps? I am thinking of doing something similar.
Did you tap into rear speakers or use a LOC?
i tapped into the rear speaker lines in the pillars between the doors. super easy and the speaker wires were twisted together separately from the rest of the conductors in the harness so it made it easy to identify. when the weather is nicer (pouring rain at the moment) and i remember ;) i will take a few pictures and post them. i used a KAC-D5101 amplifier and went straight line in through the RCA (per the design of the amp). it works great! plenty of power.

illroyale

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks unc. I bought the JL 10w0v34 as well and an audiocontrol lc1i to tap into the rear and provide rca for the amp that i plan on purchasing. Just piecing it all together.