Aussie owners - check out iDrive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Hey all,

So for all you fellow Rammers down under, I thought I would share some info.

I was ready to pull the trigger on a new Pedal Commander when somehow the Internet Gremlins popped up an advert in my facebook feed about iDrive. Basically a similar product, from an Aussie Mob.

The price, and the 30 day money back guarantee sold it for me. The PC is $349 USD. The iDrive is $299 AUD.

I installed it today (took 1 minute) and it's NUTS!! I don't know how the PC performs, so I can't compare, but it's certainly worth a look.

For the record, I have nothing to do with iDrive, and they don't even know I am posting. Just sharing for the other Aussies on here.

I will report back after a while of driving with it - I have it set on Auto Mode right now, and I struggle to get out of my gravel driveway without the wheel spinning! LOL!

A link if you are interested.

https://idriveaustralia.com.au/

Cheers

John

OP
OP
Aussie-John

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
No probs Paul.

I’ve been done the road a few times and I’m impressed so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Aussie-John

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Ok, so I have had time to put some KMs on the new iDrive, and so far it's great. No more pedal lag, and there is no noticeable difference in the fuel economy.

I am still running Auto mode for now, which is great. When you need the power it's right there. When you don't, you don't! :)

Anyways.... Happy as!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So will this work on vehicles in the US as well? I downloaded the details, it says Rams 2013 and up. Just wondering?

Thanks

They have a USA store as well. Was tempted to try it due to the auto mode, but unless my PC causes any errors like I've seen on other trucks I'll just keep using it.

https://idrive-usa.com/

OP
OP
Aussie-John

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
The auto mode is what sold me, and so far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk