Back seat dog cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking for a good dog cover for the rear seat bench. I had one for my grand Cherokee but it didn’t fit right in the truck. I am wondering what everyone has out there.

woofie2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 v6
I got a Covercraft Carhartt cover set for my backseat. not the cheapest, but the duck cloth material holds up well to kids.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
If you don’t mind putting in a few minutes work, it’s easy to make your own custom fit. I started with an inexpensive blanket and stitched on a few bits of elastic to wrap around the corners and the headrests. Cut two holes for the seatbelts. Probably $15 investment and like it more than all the expensive purpose made covers I’ve tried over the years. With the seatbelt holes it accommodates dogs or dirty people and best of all it runs through the laundry with no special care.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought one at 99 cent store. A tad bit tiny but fits in my truck and wifes jetta
Not bad for $5

Last edited: