Banc chauffant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chouchou1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
J'ai un ram classic 2021 night edition et je me demandais? si je veux acheter les controles pour les banc chauffant, si mes banc dorigine son deja conçu a lusine ou je dois changer les deux banc avant en plus des controle et fillage ou le fillage est deja la!

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
(Translated)

Heated bench

I have a ram classic 2021 night edition and was wondering? if I want to buy the controls for the heated benches, if my original benches are already designed at the factory or I have to change the two front benches in addition to the controls and filling or the filling is already there!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
J'ai un ram classic 2021 night edition et je me demandais? si je veux acheter les controles pour les banc chauffant, si mes banc dorigine son deja conçu a lusine ou je dois changer les deux banc avant en plus des controle et fillage ou le fillage est deja la!
Translation:

I have a ram classic 2021 night edition and was wondering? if I want to buy the controls for the heated benches, if my original benches are already designed at the factory or I have to change the two front benches in addition to the controls and filling or the filling is already there!