Bedrug Owners with Drop In Bed Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have photos of their Bedrug installed into a drop in bed liner?

I am deciding between Rough Country and Bedrug Classic. I really want Bedrug, but the dam Christmas tree pins is bothering me. I cant find photos on Google, I assume its because they look look like crap.
Also those pins only last one or two uses. Defeats the purpose of have a lightweight removable bed mat.

I am sure I can come up with a better way. Maybe use plastic body push pins or button snaps like Access.
Ah hell maybe I should just sped a few more for the Access bed mat.

OP
OP
M

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking at same one with 6.4 bed...I am confident of its fit. Its the only company that has a bed liner specific model.
My concern is keeping it down. They warn that that it could fly out if not bolted in.
Shipping weight is 7.8 lbs.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking at same one with 6.4 bed...I am confident of its fit. Its the only company that has a bed liner specific model.
My concern is keeping it down. They warn that that it could fly out if not bolted in.
Shipping weight is 7.8 lbs.

Could always add some velcro if it doesnt come with any.

I believe they make the same warning for all BedRugs, even with the side pieces in place. Ive used mine with just the floor piece and my tonneau cover half folded and fully folded, never an issue of movement from the rug. it does have plenty of velcro onto the bed of the truck, though (whatever came with the kit from BedRug)

OP
OP
M

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the drop in bedliner, not a lot of surface area to put the velcro. It is an option though.
Wish it came with the velcro. 3M dual lock kit (BRZSPRAYON) is $18 or I can buy a roll for the same .

OP
OP
M

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pulled the trigger on the Bedrug.....I'll figure it out when it gets here.