Bent fram under drivers side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

w_mcfly22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hello all,i am looking at buying a 2004 ram, but it has a salvaged title due to it being in an accident. the guy said the frame is bent a little bit from the accident. he stated when driving the steering isnt straight while the truck is going staright. if you let go the truck drifts to the right i believe...i havent got a chance to see of all panels and doors are lined up but on quick look, it looks like yes. jus wondering if it is worth buying at 4k and how much estimated gettin the frame work done....the listing for the truck is posted below. he has posted pictures...thanks in advanced for the feedback....

2004 DODGE RAM QUAD V8 HEMI 5.7L

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I would stay away from it unless your buying it just for off road applications.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hello all,i am looking at buying a 2004 ram, but it has a salvaged title due to it being in an accident. the guy said the frame is bent a little bit from the accident. he stated when driving the steering isnt straight while the truck is going staright. if you let go the truck drifts to the right i believe...i havent got a chance to see of all panels and doors are lined up but on quick look, it looks like yes. jus wondering if it is worth buying at 4k and how much estimated gettin the frame work done....the listing for the truck is posted below. he has posted pictures...thanks in advanced for the feedback....

2004 DODGE RAM QUAD V8 HEMI 5.7L
Just walk away. You don't want the hassel: uneven tire wear; wandering over lane when youre inattentive or tired; possible weird handling on snow/ice etc. Just walk away.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That truck will never be the same even after "fixing" the frame

OP
OP
W

w_mcfly22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
thanks for the feedback guys...there is no uneven tire wear and all the lines look straight...does anyone have an estimated cost tho if i do decide to get it??

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93