BEST AFTERMARKET SHOCKS FOR 2WD 3.6L V6?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JERBEAR850

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
I have searched the forums for sometime before creating a post but I was unable to get a clear answer. Everything I kept seeing was for a V8 or 4WD. I just installed 2.5" front leveling spacers on my truck. I searched the web for actual springs to make the truck level but I was unable to find any for a 2018 V6 3.6' 2WD, so I just went with the spacers for now. My original question to this post is, with the leveling spacers I have what upgraded shocks would be ideal? I would be replacing the front and rear. My other question to this post, is there an actual leveling kit for my truck that is a spring and not a spacer?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Options are very limited for leveling options for that combo. We can offer Fox 2.0 shocks that would match up well with that lift kit that will offer nice ride comfort. Send me a message if you would like a quote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicholas17smith