Best deal on orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Who's giving the best deal on orders right now? Most under invoice? I don't care if I have to go 3000 miles from Charlotte NC to get it. Looking to order today, tomorrow, now. Just don't want to pay invoice.

Anyone? Bueller?

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Try some of your local dealers... we have many. I got my best price from my local one and it was only 20 miles away. I did order exactly what I wanted because my options are generally not on any vehicle on a dealer lot.

Red

RCJeff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L V8
My experience was that no dealers were offering a deal on orders. I'd imagine there was/is room to deal on inventory on the lot.
Chrysler affiliates and whatever incentives are offered at time of delivery (+ the all important 0% financing) is the best I could find. I was looking Oct - Dec of 2020.
Ordered 12/29/20 and my 3500 has been built and is in shipping mode.

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Try this... https://www.carprousa.com/ and click on "Get Your VIP Priority Pass" . We did that for my wife's Jeep Cherokee. Best Deal I ever made!

More information on the website, doesn't cost you anything to use, really does work for you. Good Luck on your search.

Eagle94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I just got a 2500 Crew Longbed off the lot. I wanted to order one but multiple dealers said that they simply could not bargain on an order, so, I went with one off the lot. Got about $2.5k under sticker but had to work for that.

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
We wound up ordering just as the shortage was kicking in. I think they realized it when it came in and they came with a price a few thousand higher than originally agreed. But I still had my copy they printed off with the original agreement (about invoice price) and got maybe $500 under with the military bit. But with the 2500s they said barring corporate incentives they were selling too fast to get any (across the board so yeah, halfway surprised they didn't try to get me to cancel to sell it higher to someone else). HDs also don't seem to get the incentives the 1500s do in general.

Right now I'd say you're probably doing good if you get one around invoice. If you get it under I'd gather you know someone, lucked out, and/or they had inventory getting stale in a remote town.