Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what exactly are you using the hose for and what does it do?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I just removed the in/out stock heater hoses installed a hose made a loop back to water pump, so now i dont have hot engine coolant circulating inside the cab dash area makes ac colder

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Crew Cab
Engine
I just removed the in/out stock heater hoses installed a hose made a loop back to water pump, so now i dont have hot engine coolant circulating inside the cab dash area makes ac colder

I'm not sure exactly how the heating and A/C system works, but I thought that when the temperature setting did not call for heat, or when the A/C is in use, the coolant through the heater core was somehow shut off.

Please enlighten me as to how the heating system works.

RodeoGeorge

Gregdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Under $100? How about free. I ordered bed lights from Wish and after 4 months of them giving me 5 different mailing due dates I complained and asked to just cancel my order and refund me. They said couldn’t stop the order as it was already shipped yet it still hadn’t left China but they would refund me and if I ever did get the order, I could just keep it. well after another 3 weeks they finally showed up.CA2FEE47-B20A-466A-B81D-21D2714B3542.jpeg
These new bed lights are the EXACT SAME as I’ve seen in a YouTube video from BOOSTEDMOTORSPORTS and others that showed a Mopar trademark on their instructions. Anyway they were originally $18 but wound up being free.

Gone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not sure exactly how the heating and A/C system works, but I thought that when the temperature setting did not call for heat, or when the A/C is in use, the coolant through the heater core was somehow shut off.

Please enlighten me as to how the heating system works.

RodeoGeorge
Im no expert would have to look at a manual but i think some where behind the dash is a heater core in a box with 2 electric trap doors ... once you call for heat doors open and the fan moves air thru it.. i didnt think this mod would do well in modern cars and trucks but it did.. maybe because over time these door leak hot air??? My truck is 2 years old..

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
We got that it is decoration. No one with 1 brain cell would think otherwise.

You are going to put drinks and dirt on the American Flag ... get it.

Do you approve of the image below? I'm sure the person who made it would say it is just decoration.
buy-american-flag-toilet-paper.jpg

dexter

Banned
Reaction score

Do you approve of the image below? I'm sure the person who made it would say it is just decoration.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

It's not a flag it's an image of a flag...this image of the flag gets dirty sometimes too.

77200933806d6133ba987ef13a4d2ad5.jpg

In fact, 97% of Americans agree placing beverages on images of the flag keeps your hot beverages hotter and your cold beverages colder (regardless of what the flag manual states)...

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong:

https://www.military.com/flag-day/flag-ettiquette-dos-and-donts.html
Quick list of Flag Etiquette Don’ts:

• Don’t dip the U.S. Flag for any person, flag, or vessel.
  • Don’t let the flag touch the ground.
  • Don’t fly flag upside down unless there is an emergency.
  • Don’t carry the flag flat, or carry things in it.
  • Don’t use the flag as clothing.
  • Don’t store the flag where it can get dirty.
  • Don’t use it as a cover.
  • Don’t fasten it or tie it back. Always allow it to fall free.
  • Don’t draw on, or otherwise mark the flag.
  • Don’t use the flag for decoration. Use bunting with the blue on top, then white, then red.

It's not a flag it's an image of a flag...this image of the flag gets dirty sometimes too.

77200933806d6133ba987ef13a4d2ad5.jpg

In fact, 97% of Americans agree placing beverages on images of the flag keeps your hot beverages hotter and your cold beverages colder (regardless of what the flag manual states)...

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

I bet you’re a blast at parties

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
View attachment 215439
Rostra 250-1870 seat heater kit, got two on sale for $80 out the door. Ready for winter!

Amazon has that part # for $56 and it looks like it comes with 2 of the pads. Are they seat and back, or both seat?

NM- the description says seat and back... $80 is a good deal for 2

ISKRA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Amazon has that part # for $56 and it looks like it comes with 2 of the pads. Are they seat and back, or both seat?

NM- the description says seat and back... $80 is a good deal for 2

Correct. I would add it to your list and wait for the next sale if you’re not in need of it now. I am really happy with them