Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
If you don't like brown tires like me, stay away from anything with silicon in them. Most if not all OTC products are filled with them.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

daoshao

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
meguires tire shine or armor all ultimate.

GoldDot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Meguires Endurance Gel. The purple stuff that smells like grapes. Lasts quite awhile and a bottle goes a long ways.

2012 R/T Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I tried the Dupli-Color spray. Removed the tires, masked off the rims and used an entire can on the four tires. It didn't sling but wasn't as shinny as I'd have liked. Not very happy considering all the prep work. I will say they haven't gotten dirty yet, just aren't looking very clean. I'm going to try the Adam's VRT next.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I tried the Dupli-Color spray. Removed the tires, masked off the rims and used an entire can on the four tires. It didn't sling but wasn't as shinny as I'd have liked. Not very happy considering all the prep work. I will say they haven't gotten dirty yet, just aren't looking very clean. I'm going to try the Adam's VRT next.

SVRT will NOT give you super shiny tires!!! It will however actually protect them and not attract dirt. It's silicone free and it's the silicone that makes the tires shiny. It's also the silicone that can turn them brown when the concentration is high and it attracts dirt like a *****!

SVRT has an SPF of 40 and water beads off it like a ***** which makes it great for exterior plastics and rubber. LESS IS MORE!! SVRT won't sling like the silicone products do, but if you put it on plastics too thick, they'll run in the rain. Best bet is to put it on the whole car and then walk around and knock it down/level it off with a MF towel.

I personally like SVRT. Smells good too, but then again, most of Adams products do.

Chris

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I use Pinnacle Tire gel....smells incredible and doesnt sling as long as mentioned before you let it set a bit before you rive it....Holds up well to the elements too....Got it at Autogeek....

willee51

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 SLT Crew 4x4, 8-spd, Cherry Red
Engine
V-6
Well...........

there is only one great tire dressing that meets all advertised claims:

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Optimum tire shine, nice matte finish, lasts a good while, no silicone and uv protectant. Not a gel either so works nice on truck tires, I find gels brutal for aggressive tires

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Remember, Adams helps support this site that we all enjoy!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cover all from O'Reillys. I go to many car shows a year and this is the only product I've found to last more than a few hours and keeps your tire looking "wet". won't be disappointed.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I like my tires to look like rubber and I HATE sling!!!

"WET" products are pure silicon.

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Remember, Adams helps support this site that we all enjoy!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

SVRT is raved about on autopia as one of if not THE best tire shine available.

If you are running the stock tires or a street tire then you can't beat SVRT, if you have side biters you'll want a no silicone, spray on product.

Support forum vendors, GO BULLY!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
There are many similar products to Adams SVRT, but #1 none of them give you a 110% guarantee and #2 they don't support this forum. No sling, water repellent, SPF 35, and doesn't attract dust and dirt. WIN!

If you need it for lugged tires, you can dilute in water slightly and spray it on. They call it "milk". ;)

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I may have to give on and try this Adam's God juice.
I have happily used Meg's Endurance gel for years. Now it only comes in aerosol, and seems to be a HYPER gloss as opposed to the matte-ish gloss it was with the gel. In fact, the overspray stain from applying it on our trailer tires (hey- it has aluminum wheels!) is still on the asphalt in front of our house over a month later :shakehead:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reyzapien88