Blind Spot Mirror Placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had 2 sets of Wade's mirrors. Actually helped give him some feedback for the "newer" design that he has now. He's a great guy and really helpful with his stuff. I haven't had to buy anything in a few years, but used to give every order a hand written thank you note for your order.

I do like the thought of those replacements that were posted. A built in blind spot mirror would be nice. But, does it diminish the view from the regular mirror being smaller?

ZiggyPiggy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Blind spot mirrors are the first thing I purchase for every vehicle I've ever owned. Upper left corner every time for me.

I just purchased wadestar's and they are fantastic. Perfect fit for my 2021 1500 Classic and they use glass! These are the best quality blind spot mirrors I've owned.

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
I go outside upper as it's the only area I don't see useful things in the mirror.

My first set was a cheap part store set, never moved and they were fine for 4 years before the fake chrome started to chip off and they looked terrible.

My second set is Wade's. They're much bigger, but seem to be great quality. I miss positioned one and after a few attempts have not gotten it off. I asked Wade where to get a replacement stick pad and he was kind enough and generous enough to just send me another one internationally.