Brake Light Doesn't Turn Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheHemiGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2003 Ram 1500 Hemi and I hit a curb after being swerved into and my instinct was to swerve out of the way, the truck hit the curb pretty hard and ever since then the brake light on the dash does not turn on. I also noticed ever since this light came on, my brake lights do not work. All 4 of them, (I have a bed cap so I am classifying the bed cap light as the 4th light). The tail lights do work though but when I press on the brakes the brake lights do not switch on. I checked the switch and it seems to be brand new. (I bought the truck used). I have a full reservoir of brake fluid and my brakes have all been replaced including rotors. I haven't checked fuses yet but that will be done today. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Or any suggestions? I risk getting pulled over but I need the truck for work. Any help would be great! Thanks!