Bulb list for 4th gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
If you don’t mind me asking… which blue LED’s did you use? Looking to do the same in my truck in blue
HAHAHA, wife just saw the blue LEDs today and said I should get some!!! probably just some floods tho....

ryanpaulaf1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have a 2016 Power Wagon. What would be some good LEDs to go to for my headlights (low and high), and the fogs? Definitely need brighter lights.

A_mod_too_far

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2016 Power Wagon. What would be some good LEDs to go to for my headlights (low and high), and the fogs? Definitely need brighter lights.

I've head that the new auxbeam gx series is really good. I'm currently using the auxbeam q20s which arent great because they cant be clocked, and have some auxito y13s on their way to solve the problem, but if those suck I'm going to get the gx for sure. Havent seen anything else that interests me.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Factory Quad or projector housings?

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2019 1500 Classic and changed my Quad Head lights to LED i put in Farhen LED in to mine and have not needed to add anything or change my BCM configuration and they fit into the housing with out any problems And the bonus was they were like $100.00 Canadian for the set from Amazon ! I am very happy with them! now i am going to do my Fog lights , signals and tail lights .Here are a few pics of then in the first pic showing distance to where strong light starts to fade on low beam second pic is of low beam last pic is of High beam that drive way is about 1/4 mile long to tree line IMG_1513.JPGIMG_1514.JPGIMG_1515.JPG

Last edited:

REDinAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew
Engine
5.7 2wd 3.92
just a FWIW, in 4th Gen have no clue why I've been reading "grill assembly" removal as a requirement. Just changed out the low/high beam bulbs in my reflectors without doing any such thing....
20230404_101141.jpg
both 10 mm are accessible and after pushing up the clip in the fender the assembly can come out.

Last edited:

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2019 1500 Classic and changed my Quad Head lights to LED i put in Farhen LED in to mine and have not needed to add anything or change my BCM configuration and they fit into the housing with out any problems And the bonus was they were like $100.00 Canadian for the set from Amazon ! I am very happy with them! now i am going to do my Fog lights , signals and tail lights .Here are a few pics of then in the first pic showing distance to where strong light starts to fade on low beam second pic is of low beam last pic is of High beam that drive way is about 1/4 mile long to tree line

Hi Jim, could provide a link?
TIA

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
just a FWIW, in 4th Gen have no clue why I've been reading "grill assembly" removal as a requirement. Just changed out the low/high beam bulbs in my reflectors without doing any such thing....
View attachment 518112
both 10 mm are accessible and after pushing up the clip in the fender the assembly can come out.

It's actually been posted in here quit a bit the use of extended socket will do the trick.
Bigdaddy has a youtube on "no grill removal" light change