Buying a new hellcat, which one?

Purchasing Hellcat. Which one Widebody Charger or Widebody Challenger?

• Charger

• Challenger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I’ve been reading a lot about the challenger and the charger over the years. It appears the widebody is faster per the quarter mile for both cars.

which one has less issues?

Last edited:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Challenger can be had with a manual as long as it isn't a Redeye.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you decide to get a Widebody, have the dealership do a wheel alignment on it before you take delivery. My brother's '19 Widebody Challenger's front tires are already done!! Not even 20k(Kilo's). Just a little FYI.....

And there are 4-5 colors that the dealerships can't order with a manual unless it is actually sold and not for lot sitting. *** is one of them. So remember to ask the question........

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you decide to get a Widebody, have the dealership do a wheel alignment on it before you take delivery. My brother's '19 Widebody Challenger's front tires are already done!! Not even 20k(Kilo's). Just a little FYI.....

And there are 4-5 colors that the dealerships can't order with a manual unless it is actually sold and not for lot sitting. *** is one of them. So remember to ask the question........

Tell your brother to look up the ALX page on facebook if he hasn't found it already.They hold weekly Wed night meets in Airdrie during the summer,usually get a good turn-out of Challengers / Chargers and sometimes a few older muscle cars.They also do a couple tours during the summer,that are usually a good time,lol

OP
OP
BigLazer4u

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Tell your brother to look up the ALX page on facebook if he hasn't found it already.They hold weekly Wed night meets in Airdrie during the summer,usually get a good turn-out of Challengers / Chargers and sometimes a few older muscle cars.They also do a couple tours during the summer,that are usually a good time,lol
I will look for it!

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
I’ve been reading a lot about the challenger and the charger over the years. It appears the widebody is faster per the quarter mile for both cars.

which one has less issues?
I've had 3 Challengers 1st was 5.7, 2nd SRT-8 6.4 470HP, then a 2016 SRT 485HP fantastic vehicles. Only problem i had was people saying nice charger. You won't be disappointed if you get one they are very nice cars. City, long trips drives very comfortable. Charger i believe would be the same. Just a heads up get a low profile jack if you rotate your own tires they site low. LOL I miss mine everyday but Michigan's weather made me get rid of her.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
Also get on Challenger forum alot of good folks on their

OP
OP
BigLazer4u

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I've had 3 Challengers 1st was 5.7, 2nd SRT-8 6.4 470HP, then a 2016 SRT 485HP fantastic vehicles. Only problem i had was people saying nice charger. You won't be disappointed if you get one they are very nice cars. City, long trips drives very comfortable. Charger i believe would be the same. Just a heads up get a low profile jack if you rotate your own tires they site low. LOL I miss mine everyday but Michigan's weather made me get rid of her.

That’s my plan is to keep it out the salt and harsh weather unless it’s an emergency. I have the power wagon for the bad weather.

lowufo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Challenger for sure. I have an 09 R/T that still gets thumbs up every time I drive it. Just watch were you park people love to park junk cars beside you just to be an a$$hole. I never leave mine un attended ever......

OP
OP
BigLazer4u

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Challenger for sure. I have an 09 R/T that still gets thumbs up every time I drive it. Just watch were you park people love to park junk cars beside you just to be an a$$hole. I never leave mine un attended ever......

you say that, I had a worthless ******* back into my front bumper this week at work. The guy or girl has to work there with me.. anyway, long story short waited all day for someone to come clean and no one ever did. I’m losing Faith in humanity

lowufo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Came out of Home Depot one day after parking way on the very far side of the lot all by myself and here is what I saw when I returned. Someone did this just to be a *****. If I had the time I would have waited and had words with the goof. I wish I had one of those big heavy duty zip ties with me. I would have attached a shopping cart to their door handle.

upload_2020-12-22_14-11-47.jpeg

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Came out of Home Depot one day after parking way on the very far side of the lot all by myself and here is what I saw when I returned. Someone did this just to be a *****. If I had the time I would have waited and had words with the goof. I wish I had one of those big heavy duty zip ties with me. I would have attached a shopping cart to their door handle.

View attachment 231529
I keep a bag of those, ********. Maybe he hoped some of that manly Hemi would’ve rubbed off on his toy truck.

OP
OP
BigLazer4u

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins

View attachment 231529
This is another great example of someone being an *******. No need to park that close. He even went over the line if you want to be particular about it.