carven progressive exhaust with j pipe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pedroghne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I currently have magnaflow 18 installed with the mufflex suppression j pipe by a local shop and after only a year and a half the section they extended is rotted. sounded great until now..was thinking of just putting in a direct replacement kit. I was lntetested in maybe the carven progressive with my j pipe? does anyone have this combo's? or should I just buy some stainless Tubing, bends and some clamps and justify try and fix the mess that's there. if anyone installed a "12288 muffler themselves can u post what u used?
thanks

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Please post a few pics I want to check it out.

xWAKESx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you ever install the carven progressive and J pipe?? I just installed a Carven Progressive on my 2016 ram Hemi. It is LOUD!!!. I was looking at the Jpipe to lower interior noise and drone. Just seeing if you did the same project and your results? Thanks!.

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed the mufflex j-pipe with the carven progressive. It toned it down significant enough to make it worth while. The progressive definitely has more drone than people lead on...

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the mufflex j-pipe with the carven progressive. It toned it down significant enough to make it worth while. The progressive definitely has more drone than people lead on...

I think there’s a difference between dual exit and single exit exhaust
The Carven Progressive on my ‘16 with single exit w/stock resonator and mds locked out- had almost no drone, only around 1100-1200 rpms and it wasn’t annoying
Still no drone with catted long tubes, just didn’t sound very good

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All carven is is a stainless glass pack. If you like the glasspacks sound, just install some cheap cherry bombs. Save you a ton of money.