Chrome 5" MBRP tips GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
This group buy is going to run for 1 week starting today it will run through next Sunday Feb, 23rd, 2013, all units ordered will ship on Monday Feb, 24th or the day we sell out. This group buy is a multiboard group buy so these will go fast do not pass it up!

Use Redemption Code "FORUMGBTIPS" on the tip of your choice! savings will be calculated in cart :) be sure to include your forum username in the order notes!

2 Tips will be included in this group buy.

MBRP T5051http://discountautoperformance.com/...oduct_info&cPath=55_92_93_114&products_id=245http://discountautoperformance.com/...oduct_info&cPath=55_92_93_114&products_id=245

The exhaust tip is the crowning touch to your performance exhaust. It is your opportunity to really demonstrate your personal style. That is why MBRP Inc. offers such a wide assortment of high quality, bolt-on tips because every body has their own concept of style.
Inlet Diameter (IN): 4 Inch
Shape: Round
Installation Type: Bolt-On
Overall Length (IN): 12 Inch
Cut: Angled Cut
Edge: Rolled Edge
Outlet Diameter (IN): 5 Inch
Finish: Mirror Polished
Material: Stainless Steel
Features
High Quality
Constructed From Mirror Polished T304 Stainless Steel
No Weld Install
Limited 90 Day Warranty

t5051.jpg

MBRP T5053http://discountautoperformance.com/...oduct_info&cPath=55_92_93_114&products_id=243http://discountautoperformance.com/...oduct_info&cPath=55_92_93_114&products_id=243

The exhaust tip is the crowning touch to your performance exhaust. It is your opportunity to really demonstrate your personal style. That is why MBRP Inc. offers such a wide assortment of high quality, bolt-on tips because every body has their own concept of style.

Inlet Diameter (IN): 4 Inch
Shape: Round
Installation Type: Bolt-On
Overall Length (IN): 12 Inch
Cut: Angled Cut
Edge: Beveled Edge
Outlet Diameter (IN): 5 Inch
Finish: Mirror Polished
Material: Stainless Steel

Features
High Quality
Constructed From Mirror Polished T304 Stainless Steel
No Weld Install
Limited 90 Day Warranty

t5053.jpg

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

Last edited:

lone12star

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What do you mean by group buy? I've seen some threads in that and I have no idea what it means

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It means that if enough people buy them they'll get them for a discounted price. Kinda like buying in bulk in a sense.

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
What do you mean by group buy? I've seen some threads in that and I have no idea what it means

a group buy is pretty simple really, we put up an item or 2 in a "group" buy, how it works is multiple people purchase an item at a discounted rate, and in return allow us to ship the products out at the same time so say we run a group buy for a week and 10 people purchase the item, their item would ship out the day after the sale with everyone else's item, the reason we run group buys a-lot is because we save on shipping, and can pass the savings on to the customer this is why we discount the price on a group buy.

However when the group buy is going on if you want the item to ship out to you the same day or next day this can still be done, just do not enter the group buy code :)

I hope this clears it up a bit.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im down for the T5053's if the price is right..Also need the adapters though.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Click the Yellow words in the text .. LOL
There is your price

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Im down for the T5053's if the price is right..Also need the adapters though.

which adapters do you need 2.5"-4" or 3"-4"? once I know which ones you need I will make sure I get them loaded into the site :)

ADDITIONALLY THE FINAL PRICE of the group buy will not show until you have entered the redemption code :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have loaded in all the RBP tip adapters that we currently have in stock, these have free shipping! all forum members will always receive free ground shipping regardless of what the website says :)

you can view the tip adapter at Exhaust Tips : Discount Auto Performance!, Everyday Low Prices we do not have alot in stock however we have more on order, if the quantity shows 0 you can still place the order it will be put on the back order list. (currently all tip adapters are in stock as of Sunday, February 17th, 2013.

Thanks
Jeremiah

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i would be interested as well