Clazzios installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Dusty6914

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its not perfect but its a heck of a lot closer than the grey lid

Gotcha, thanks for the reply sir. Ordered the seat covers lastnight and the lid cover today. Pretty excited, did you have to remove the old grey vinyl lid cover or were you able to wrap the black vinyl over it?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
View attachment 234804 Was able to get a day without snow for once to get the seat covers on. I got the all pvc ones and cost me $323 shipped. Looks: 9/10. Ease of install: 3/10. It’s not rocket science but it’s a definite 2 person job. My son helped me on the pull while I did the tug. Honestly it’s not horrible to do, but almost all of my fingers were bleeding at some point. And when they say fitted, it’s no joke. Like I said they look great, can’t even tell they’re covers except maybe around the back seat arm rest. I assume once it warms up and has some heat, they’ll form even more.

yeah that looks really nice ... good stuff !

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha, thanks for the reply sir. Ordered the seat covers lastnight and the lid cover today. Pretty excited, did you have to remove the old grey vinyl lid cover or were you able to wrap the black vinyl over it?

I removed the grey cover and replaced. If its anything like the one i recieved it will have some creases in it for a while. They eventually go away.