Clazzios installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
F5395A01-69DF-4762-ACB3-69071EBC8F90.jpeg 4EF3365B-0A11-4EA8-84F7-6B977C9EB83F.jpeg Was able to get a day without snow for once to get the seat covers on. I got the all pvc ones and cost me $323 shipped. Looks: 9/10. Ease of install: 3/10. It’s not rocket science but it’s a definite 2 person job. My son helped me on the pull while I did the tug. Honestly it’s not horrible to do, but almost all of my fingers were bleeding at some point. And when they say fitted, it’s no joke. Like I said they look great, can’t even tell they’re covers except maybe around the back seat arm rest. I assume once it warms up and has some heat, they’ll form even more.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Forgive the ignorant question, but it's hard to tell in the photo. Is that black, or the dark grey? I'm planning to get some for my truck (had them in an F150 and loved them), but I'm stuck between the two colors. My interior is the same color scheme as yours.

OP
OP
R

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
I got the all black
Forgive the ignorant question, but it's hard to tell in the photo. Is that black, or the dark grey? I'm planning to get some for my truck (had them in an F150 and loved them), but I'm stuck between the two colors. My interior is the same color scheme as yours.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So did you have cloth or vinyl prior?

I got cloth oem seats because couldn't afford leather. Is PVC a little friendlier than vinyl seats?

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good.

I’m baffled you got them on in the cold. As others have said when I put them on my f150 I put a tarp on driveway in summer one morning and let them heat up for a few hours then installed and it was still tough. A lot of swearing and mumbling but got em all on. Finger cuts and difficulty straightening fingers after was the battle wound lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
Looks good.

I’m baffled you got them on in the cold. As others have said when I put them on my f150 I put a tarp on driveway in summer one morning and let them heat up for a few hours then installed and it was still tough. A lot of swearing and mumbling but got em all on. Finger cuts and difficulty straightening fingers after was the battle wound lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol the finger cramps are horrible.

OP
OP
R

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
So did you have cloth or vinyl prior?

I got cloth oem seats because couldn't afford leather. Is PVC a little friendlier than vinyl seats?
Cloth originally

OP
OP
R

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
I am impressed that you even got them on in the cold. Aside from having to wipe sweat off of the seats, I would say it is definitely easier to do in the summer time.
Agreed, I just couldn’t wait. I did one section of each seat at a time? Left the rest in the house to keep warm until I was ready

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Looks good! I got mine put on a year ago and did it myself a little bit at a time over like a week. I went full custom two tone grey body/ black trim Nappa Leather with RAM logo on the headrests. I had a great year business wise in 2019 so decided why not! They make a very good product and it an really transforms the look of your truck. I've since upgraded to the interior door panels to match from the solid black and I think it looks pretty sharp!

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

How have matching panels (color wise) front and rear

IMG_3479.jpg

Original when truck was purchased

Truck_LotInt2.jpg

Last edited:

Texram155

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
but will they work with heated/AC seats?

OP
OP
R

Reese324

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He I 5.7
but will they work with heated/AC seats?
yes, they work with heated seats. if you don't have heated, clazzio sells a kit you can install with the covers themselves. I didn't go that route, as i'm not a fan of heated seats.

Texram155

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yes, they work with heated seats. if you don't have heated, clazzio sells a kit you can install with the covers themselves. I didn't go that route, as i'm not a fan of heated seats.
I'm torn if I want to give up my a/c seat function down here in Texas. Other brands that work with both ac/heat are up there in price. Starting to consider just finding some 5th gen front seats.

wheezer11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins diesel
I have a 2017 2500 with the dark grey cloth interior. We have 2 German Shepherds that shed year round Installed the PVC. But people swear they look as good as leather. And cleanup time has been cut by 3/4. Luv them!

Sgambots91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really good. This is my next purchase, but I’m waiting until spring/summer. If I order them now, I won’t have the patience to hold off installing them. Don’t want to install during cold.

I was debating pvc, but yours looks really good. Think I’ll go that route and save some money.