Clean Cloth seats / Neoprene seat cover reccomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris Guthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello I have a 2014 RAM 1500 Quad Cab. I am looking for recommendations on the best way to clean the cloth seats. I am also looking to put some black neoprene seat covers on after they are cleaned if anyone has any recommendations on seat covers that fit well and last long.

Thank you

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have one of these Bissel Auto carpet cleaners and it does a good job. Not a pro machine obviously but IMO does a great job for the price.

If you're going to use it often, then maybe get something a bit better that will last. I use mine twice a year for both our cars and sometimes for messes around the house. :)

rcreecer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I use an interior cleaner and a drill with a brush attached for the scrub/agitation. Then use a Bissel spot cleaner for the extraction. Works well, and seats are dry and ready in a few hours.

Dodge trucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have one of these Bissel Auto carpet cleaners and it does a good job. Not a pro machine obviously but IMO does a great job for the price.

If you're going to use it often, then maybe get something a bit better that will last. I use mine twice a year for both our cars and sometimes for messes around the house. :)
Yup I have one of those too. Got it at a garage sale. Works great. And as for the OPs reference to neoprene seat covers I have been wondering about that material for seat covers. As a "plastic-y" material, do you sweat and stick to them when it's hot out?