CODE B11FC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

birchit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Hi guys,

i did it, finally.

I removed the dashboard - which wasn't as problematic than I thought. Only the one screw behind the coolling water expansion reservoir wasn 't seen very easy. So that took a little bit a time.

What I have done:
- Changed all: Heater core, evaporator, automatic temperature control, all four blend door actuators, temperature sensor behind the evaporator
- Heater core and evaporator have looked like new...so that couldn't cause the general heat problem in my eyes
- Bleeding cooling system

Result:
- The blend doors worked, and warm heat was delivered - so everything fine. Then everything changed - nothing worked like it should.
- All four blend door actuators have the problem: To less power - I started the recalibration program AlfaOBD which couldn't start the process till today.
- Suddenly one blend door worked again and changed from defroster front window to centre air in MAR this morning, but no changes possible - recalibration will work, but during the process you don't hear any actuator starts working. AlfaOBD says process is correctly done.
- The defroster light for the rear window flashes constantly during driving, last week only the AC light flashes
- Somehow I have the feeling that the system is doing some kind of process, but I have no glue what and why and how I can complete it or stop it
- Pushing buttons or anything else has no effect in my 2016 RAM 2500 6.4L - like someone here suggested - that by the way
- Removing the minus cable from the battery for 15 minutes cleared everything, but the problems came back - by the way is there a difference if I remove the plus or the minus cable?

Do you have any ideas left, guys?

Thanks for your help!

OP
OP
B

birchit

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Here are the last codes - I could delete: