P2138 Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tattedram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2013 5.7 with no start and when I put a scan tool on it I get a P2138 code.
My truck has been parked for about a month and was running fine. I got in it the other day to drive it and it wouldn't start
just cranks and cranks. I have read on this forum as well as others about the throttle body or gas pedal even the PCM could be bad
But I have not seen any real direction to go in with replacing items to fix the problem.
I have put a new TB on the truck and still nothing. So my question is could I have a bad GP and TB at the same time, has anybody encountered this problem. Or do I need to look further into this problem truck has always ran good with no codes or lights.

thank you in advance for any and all help,
Tattedram

Racer5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2011 that has similar symptoms. I cleaned the TB and the cold starting issue corrected for one day. Then the no start happened again today. I am going to replace my TB as the truck has 124,000 miles on it. How many miles on your rig?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat