Code P0750... and other issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cambmoore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am currently having issues with my 2012 Dodge Ram 5.7

It started with my truck going into 'limp mode' and my engine reading the code 'P0750'. I could safely drive the truck back to my house when this issue arrived. I planned not to touch it again until the part was in hand and ready to be fixed.

I know I need to replace the L/R solenoid, but other issues have come up as the truck sits. The code is P0750—Trans Code—Low/reverse solenoid circuit malfunction suggests an L/R Solenoid, TCM, PCM, or any wiring between the bunch.

The truck had been sitting in the driveway until I had some availability to replace the l/r solenoid. It has been sitting for two weeks. On week one, it wouldn't crank, but the electrical would turn on with the key. In week 2, the truck will still not crank (obviously), but now, none of the electrical components will work. A small red dot sits at the bottom of my dash as well. With a quick Google search, this little red dot is a security/immobilizer light.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Do all of these issues pertain to the L/R solenoid? TCM? PCM? I'm confused about how things are getting progressively worse.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
First thing, have you load tested your battery? It may be bad and that is causing your problems. Take it out, charge it to full and take it to a auto store for testing. A carbon pile tester is better, however if manufacturers code on side of battery is a few years old it may be better to just replace to eliminate that as a potential problem. Then attempt to restart and come back and report if new codes appear. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357